E-service is not available at the moment, please try again later.
E-service is not available at the moment, please try again later.
PARCEL HAS BEEN SENT OUT BUT HAS NOT YET REACHED ITS DESTINATION
2. Track your parcel.
For this you need its barcode. You received one when you registered your parcel. If you are the Recipient, ask the Sender for a barcode.
3. If any of the previous steps haven't worked, fill out a Tracking form.
Fill out a Tracking form.
Good to know! Tracking form can be submitted only from the country of origin and by the Sender. If you are the Recipient you should contact the Sender to track the parcel.
WHICH ITEMS CAN I SEND BY MAIL?
1. General information concerning forbidden and special items can be found from
from the list of items prohibited from being sent in any type of postal consignment or which can be sent under special circumstances.
In case of international parcels, limitations depend on the destination country.
More information about popular foreign countries
HOW TO AVOID DAMAGING THE PARCEL?
1. Package your parcel in a way that would protect it from getting damaged during transport.
Tips and recommendations
2. If necessary, choose required additional services.
For example, for fragile items we recommend to use additional service "handle with care".
Additional parcel services.
3. Check the contents of the parcel immediately after receiving it.
If you wish to file a complaint do it as fast as possible in at post office closest to you.
WHAT SIZE ARE THE LOCKERS OF THE PARCEL MACHINES?
By parcel machine, it is possible to send parcels weighing up to 30 kg each. You can choose between lockers of three sizes (S, M or L). Maximum dimensions of the lockers (height, width, length) are as follows:
S 9 x 38 x 64 cm (min width 9 x min length 14)
M 19 x 38 x 64 cm
L 39 x 38 x 64 cm
HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LOCKER SIZE OF A PRE-LABELLED SHIPMENT AT THE PARCEL MACHINE?
If you find out that the pre-labelled shipment does not fit in the locker when locker door opens, leave the door open and press ‘Change locker size’ on the screen. Then press ‘Confirm’ to resize the locker and close the open door. Next, select the size of the new locker and choose the payment method. After that, a new locker will open. Place the shipment into the locker and close the door.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THE EVENT OF A PARCEL MACHINE FAILURE?
What should I do if card payments are unavailable at the parcel machine?
After inserting the card, follow the instructions on the screen of the payment terminal. In case of a payment error, contact Omniva’s customer support by calling 661 6616.
What should I do if the door of the parcel machine will not open?
First, make sure the six-digit code you entered is correct. If the code is correct, but the locker will still not open, try to pry the locker door with your fingers. If this does not work, contact Omniva’s customer support by calling 661 6616.
What should I do if there is a parcel already inside the locker when the door opens for my shipment?
Contact Omniva’s customer support by calling 661 6616. Provide information about the parcel in the locker and place your parcel in the same locker.
HOW CAN I SEND A PARCEL PAID BY THE RECIPIENT?
The recipient must pre-label the shipment in the e-service and forward the code to the sender to use for shipping the parcel.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE PRE-LABELLED THE SHIPMENT, BUT I DO NOT WANT TO SEND IT?
Send a request for a refund with the parcel code, your contact information and bank account number to Omniva’s customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THERE IS ANOTHER CUSTOMER’S SHIPMENT/SHIPMENTS IN ADDITION TO MY PARCEL IN THE LOCKER OPENED WITH THE DOOR CODE?
Take the shipment out of the locker and report the incident to Omniva’s customer support by calling 661 6616.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THE LOCKER OPENED WITH THE DOOR CODE IS EMPTY OR ONE OF THE SHIPMENT IS MISSING?
Contact Omniva’s customer support by calling 661 6616 to find out the location of the parcel.
HOW CAN I RETURN A PARCEL?
1. If you want to return the received parcel
When buying online or by mail order, you might need to return the goods to the seller. Find out the conditions for returning the goods already when making a purchase. It is important to know who is paying for the return. See how to return the parcel.
2. If you want to refuse accepting the parcel
If you already know when receiving a parcel notification that you do not want to accept this parcel, notify the cancellation request to our customer service by calling 661 6616 or send the information to the customer support email email@example.com. Then, we will return it to the sender. When the courier calls, you can tell them right away that you do not want to accept this parcel. In that case, we will return it to the sender.
HOW CAN I DESIGNATE FROM WHICH PARCEL MACHINE/
POST OFFICE I WANT TO RECEIVE MY PARCELS FROM?
Set your preferences for receiving your parcels in our e-service environment minu.omniva.ee by selecting ‘Tell us wherefrom you wish to receive your parcels’ on the front page and log in to e-service. Enter your mobile phone number to register an account in the e-environment. More information about preferences
HOW CAN I REDIRECT THE PARCEL?
Parcels can be redirected from one parcel machine to another. To redirect parcels, go to our e-service environment minu.omniva.ee, select ‘Redirect parcel to another parcel machine’, and the enter information about from where to where you want to send the parcel. Additionally, you can notify our customer support about redirecting by calling 661 6616 or sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The service fee of redirecting the parcel matches the price of sending the parcel. You can find out more about redirecting shipments here
HOW CAN I EXTEND THE STORAGE TIME OF THE PARCEL?
If you cannot pick up your shipment from the parcel machine before the end of storage time, please ask a reliable person close to you to pick up the parcel for you. If you or a reliable person close to you will not pick up the parcel within the storage time, we will return it to the sender. In that case, the cost of returning the parcel must be paid by the sender. The storage time of parcel machine shipments cannot be extended. Find out more about storing shipments here
If you cannot pick up the parcel from the post office within the storage time, you can extend the storage time for some shipments once by a period ranging from ten days to two months. A fee will apply for storing a parcel or a letter weighing more than 500 g at a post office. If the storage time is exceeded, we will return the shipment to the sender. For redirecting parcels, go to our e-service environment minu.omniva.ee and choose ‘Application for extending the storage time’ and enter the information of the parcel you wish to extend the storage time for. You can also inform our customer support of your wish to extend the storage time by calling 661 6616 or sending an application to email@example.com.
WILL THE COURIER CALL IN ADVANCE?
For shipments addressed to private customers, we will contact the recipient in advance (if there is a phone number available) and agree upon the delivery time of the shipment. For advance notification, the private customer recipient will receive a call in advance and delivery time will be agreed upon, or a text message notifying them of the arrival of the courier will be sent.
WHAT ARE THE MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS FOR A PRIVATE CUSTOMER COURIER SHIPMENT? IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A PRIVATE CUSTOMER TO SEND A CUMBERSOME PARCEL?
Private customers can send parcels with dimensions that meet the following conditions:
- weight: up to 30 kg;
- the longest side, i.e. the length of the parcel: up to 150 cm, while the sum of the longest side and the circumference of the parcel must not exceed 300 cm;
- minimum dimensions: 14 cm × 9 cm × 1 cm.
Applies to courier services such as Courier Plus, Courier Standard, Courier 10, and Courier Baltic placed in post offices and to services offered in the private customer e-service.
Private customers cannot send a parcel weighing more than 30 kg or exceeding maximum dimensions allowed.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF I HAVE THE SAME DOOR CODE IN MULTIPLE SMS?
You have several shipments stored in one locker. If the parcels are stored in one locker the SMS will show the same door code.
WHAT TO DO WHEN I HAVE TAKEN ONE SHIPMENT OUT OF THE LOCKER AND LATER NOTICED THAT THERE WERE MORE PARCELS STILL IN THE LOCKER?
If some of the parcels are still in the locker, you can open the locker with the same door code within 30 minutes if there is no new shipments in the locker. If the door code can no longer be used, contact Omniva Customer Support at 661 6616.
PARCEL MACHINE DEMO
- If you wish, you have possibility to review the screen views of the parcel machine prior to sending out or picking up your parcel.
WHY SHOULD I SET PREFERENCES? HOW CAN I DO THAT?
Preferences can be set in the e-service minu.omniva.ee by choosing ‘Tell us wherefrom you wish to receive your parcels’ and log in to e-service. For an account registration, enter your mobile number and then you will receive a text message with a confirmation code that you need to enter into the e-service to confirm your phone number. After the confirmation, it is possible to assign up to 5 preferred places of receipt.
If it is important for you to receive the parcel:
- from certain parcel machine or post office that suits you – assign one preference
- as soon as possible – assign multiple preferences (in order of priority).
If you have assigned multiple preferences, we will send the shipment to the first parcel machine in the order of preference with lockers available or to the post office.
WHICH PARCELS ARE SENT ACCORDING TO THE ASSIGNED PREFERENCES?
- International parcels that have no specific parcel machine assigned from the e-shop.
- Domestic bulk parcels sent by business customers or parcels with the pick-up point service.
- The parcel has a phone number and it matches the phone number associated with your account at minu.omniva.ee.
- The dimensions and weight of the parcel meet the requirements of the parcel machine’s terms of service.
- Identification is not required upon delivery of the parcel; the shipment has no customs declaration requirements.
FOR WHICH ADDITIONAL SERVICES ARE THE PREFERENCES NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT?
- Document return
- Personal delivery
- Delivery to an adult
- Recipient’s identification
- Digital copy of the document
- Document number registration
WHY WAS THE PARCEL NOT DELIVERED ACCORDING TO PREFERENCES?
- Preferences do not apply for parcels ordered from e-shops that already have a parcel machine or PO box address assigned as the delivery destination upon purchase (either by the customer or the sender).
- The parcel does not meet the requirements – it exceeds the maximum dimensions allowed for parcel machine, weighs over 30 kg, or is missing a phone number.
- When you have changed the preferences after the parcel has been sorted, then new preferences are taken into account for following shipments.
WHY WERE ALL THE PARCELS NOT DELIVERED ACCORDING TO MY FIRST PREFERENCE?
- If the preferred parcel machine is full at the time of sorting, the parcel will be redirected to the next preferred destination.
- If there is only one preferred parcel machine listed and it is full at the time of sorting, the parcel will be redirected to the residence-based post office.
- If the only preference listed is the post office, the parcel will be sent there.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE NEW PHONE NUMBER – CAN I CHANGE IT AT MINU.OMNIVA.EE?
In case of a new phone number you can change is in My Data section. When you change your phone number a new security code is sent to the new number. Please insert and confirm it also in My Omniva environment.
HOW CAN I DELETE MY DATA FROM MINU.OMNIVA.EE?
To delete the data, you need to contact our customer support, who can delete the account. To delete the account, you have to give your phone number, first name and last name to the customer support.
HOW CAN I SEND A LETTER?
You can send the letter from the e-service, post office, or by mailing via a letter box. To send a maxi letter or a registered letter, please visit a post office. Domestic registered letters can even be sent from the e-service.
Letter box locations
Locations and opening hours of post offices
HOW DO I WRITE AN ADDRESS ON A LETTER?
Write the correct address and postal code on your letter. This way, it will quickly reach the person it was meant for. Avoid crossing the words when writing an address. You can find suitable envelopes at post offices and our e-shop.
See the rules of writing addresses on letters
Find the right postal code
WHEN WILL MY LETTER ARRIVE?
1. Letters , i.e. standard letters and maxi letters sent as letters which are handed over stamped, will be delivered to the recipient’s mailbox on the third business day following the handover if it was mailed via a letter box or post office before the last emptying time.
Express letters, i.e. standard letters and maxi letters handed over in an orange envelope with the Plussmark stamp printed on it, will be delivered to the recipient’s mailbox on the following business day, if the express letter was mailed via a letter box or post office on a business day (Mon.–Fri.) before the last emptying time.
Registered letters will be delivered to the recipient on the third business day following the handover, and if the delivery attempt fails, the recipient receives a notice and the letter can be retrieved from the post office within 15 calendar days.
See the delivery times
2. How far is the shipment?
You can track registered letters. For this, you need the shipment’s barcode that is given to the sender when registering the letter. If you are the recipient, ask the sender for a barcode.
Track and trace
If you send an international registered letter, then unfortunately, not all countries offer the possibility to track a shipment.
3. If none of the above give results, we will start looking for the registered letter.
It is worth knowing that a search form can be submitted within up to 6 months after the shipment was posted. For international shipments, submit the search form after it has failed to arrive at its destination within one month. The search form of an international shipment can only be submitted from the country of origin, i.e. only by the sender. If you are the recipient, ask the sender for a barcode. A search request can only be performed for registered shipments.
Fill in the search form
WHAT KIND OF ITEMS CAN I SEND BY MAIL?
1. General information concerning forbidden and special items can be found from the list of prohibited items.
There you can see any type of postal consignment or what you can send under special circumstances.
International parcels limitations depends on the destination country.
More information about popular foreign countries
2. Detailed information about the requirements of destination country can be found from
Make sure that your letter is properly addressed. If necessary, choose an additional services.
HOW CAN I AVOID DAMAGING THE SHIPMENT?
1. Pack your shipment in a way that will protect it from being damaged during transport.
Tips and recommendations
2. If needed, choose additional services,
for example, add insurance for a registered shipment.
Additional services for letters
Additional services for international registered letters
Sticker for your mailbox
After placing this sticker on your mailbox, you will no longer receive unaddressed mail order catalogues and unaddressed advertisements from stores and other enterprises. Unaddressed commercial material does not include public information sent by the state or local government or advertisements addressed to you – these will be delivered to your mailbox in the future as well.
Only the user of the mailbox can order a “No ads” sticker. This means that the manager of the housing association cannot make this order.
You can submit a notification about not wanting to receive ads in the future at a post office as well. The sticker will be delivered to your mailbox within 10 business days after submitting the application. Once you have received the sticker, place it at a visible spot on your mailbox so that the mail carrier could see it. After you have put the sticker on your mailbox, unaddressed commercial material will no longer be delivered to your mailbox.
You can also order a new sticker even if your mailbox already has a sticker against unaddressed commercial material, but it is either worn, torn or has an unacceptable appearance or content (we do not accept stickers that restrict the content of advertisements).
If you wish to place a “No ads” sticker on your mailbox yourself, submit an application to us and add the sticker within 10 days. Keep in mind that the sticker must convey clearly that you do not wish to receive advertisements, but it cannot set any restrictions on the content of advertisements.
If you wish to receive advertisements again, remove the “No ads” sticker from your mailbox and, if possible, notify Omniva of your mail address by calling the customer service number 661 6616 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about the processing of personal data, see the AS Eesti Post Principles of Processing Customer Data, which are available here.
HOW TO DECLINE DIRECT MAIL AND WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE?
1. Which direct mail can be declined with the application/notification to stop receiving direct mail?
All unaddressed direct mail. Unaddressed direct mail does not include public information from the state and local government or direct mail addressed to you – these will continue to reach your mailbox.
2. How can I decline unaddressed direct mail?
To decline direct mail or to get new sticker for your mailbox, you will need to fill in the application/notification to stop receiving direct mail on Omniva’s website or contact the nearest post office, where it will be filled in electronically. You cannot decline direct mail or order a new sticker by calling Omniva’s customer service.
3. The apartment association wishes to decline or receive direct mail on a stand.
By law, apartment associations cannot make decisions concerning the use of private property (i.e. what may or may not be delivered to their mailbox) in the name of mailbox or apartment owners. We only accept the applications of mailbox users.
4. The manager/owner of the office building wishes to submit the application on behalf of all the companies in the building (i.e. address-based).
An application must be filled separately for each mailbox. In addition, office buildings cannot submit a joint, i.e. address-based application.
5. You have submitted an application to stop receiving direct mail, but the sticker has not yet arrived.
To get an answer, please send a request to email@example.com
6. Is the sticker on a mailbox necessary?
The sticker is necessary to ensure that no unaddressed direct mail is delivered to your mailbox. Mail carriers/couriers from Omniva and other delivery service providers operate based on the information on the mailbox, and this option is the most effective to ensure no unaddressed direct mail will be delivered to mailboxes.
7. You wish to receive a new sticker (e.g. the sticker has been removed, damaged, etc.).
To receive a new sticker, please fill the direct mail form on Omniva’s website or contact the nearest post office.
8. You have placed a homemade ‘No direct mail’ sticker on your mailbox, but have not notified Omniva about it.
Please fill the direct mail form on our website or contact the nearest post office.
9. You have placed a homemade sticker on your mailbox that has a content restriction marking (e.g. you wish to receive only unaddressed election advertisements or unaddressed direct mail from a certain provider).
We do not accept ‘No direct mail’ stickers with content restrictions or any other markings. The ‘no direct mail’ sticker ensures no unaddressed direct mail will be delivered to a mailbox.
10. You received the sticker, but have not submitted the application to stop receiving direct mail.
This is probably a mistake. Please send a respective notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. You wish to decline unaddressed direct mail for a certain time period.
It is not possible to decline direct mail for certain time period. In that case, please submit an application to stop receiving direct mail on our website or at the nearest post office, and from the moment you wish to receive direct mail again, remove the sticker and fill the application form to stop receiving direct mail on our website or send a notification to Omniva’s customer service at email@example.com.
12. You submitted an application to stop receiving direct mail and specified which direct mail you still wish to receive.
With the application to stop receiving direct mail, you decline all unaddressed direct mail. We cannot make content restrictions.
13. Is it possible to decline direct mail for a building with a shared mailbox?
Shared mailbox means a mailbox or slot inside the front door where all delivered mail is accessible from one place/box. It is possible to decline unaddressed direct mail for a shared mailbox if the residents install the appropriate label in the immediate proximity of the mail slot or on the shared mailbox. The label must show how many apartments use the shared mailbox and who wish to decline. In addition, the label must enable to change one’s preferences. The label containing apartment numbers and applications to stop receiving direct mail must be installed in the immediate proximity of the mail slot on the front door or on the shared mailbox. If it is installed away from the door or is not on the mailbox, then the mail carriers of both Eesti Post and other delivery service providers might not notice it and there is a risk that a mistake is made and direct mail still gets delivered.
Example of a label/sticker:
Apt. 1 No unaddressed direct mail, please!
Apt. 2 No unaddressed direct mail, please!
Apt. 3 No unaddressed direct mail, please!
If you have installed the label/sticker mentioned above, please let us know.
14. You wish to decline direct mail on behalf of somebody else (for example, you wish to submit an application to stop receiving direct mail in the name of your neighbour if they lack the opportunity).
In this case, please insert the respective information into the comment field of the application. In general, we cannot accept that application, because the application to stop receiving direct mail can only be submitted by the owner of the mailbox.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I WISH TO RECEIVE DIRECT MAIL?
1. You wish to receive unaddressed direct mail (you had previously declined the direct mail with a sticker on the mailbox).
You need to remove the sticker declining direct mail from your mailbox and inform us of your wish via the form on Omniva’s website by filling the field ‘I wish to receive direct mail’ or notify Omniva’s customer service (phone number 661 6616, email firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact nearest post office.
UNADDRESSED DIRECT MAIL IS DELIVERED ONLY TO MAILBOXES, NOT ON THE STANDS LOCATED IN APARTMENT BUILDINGS
1. Why is unaddressed direct mail no longer posted on the stands located in apartment buildings?
The changes were based on the Competition Authority’s opinion that an apartment association cannot decide on behalf of mailbox users what may or may not be delivered into an apartment owner’s mailbox. Every mailbox user expresses their wish themselves. It has been agreed with the Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority that if a mailbox owner does not wish to receive unaddressed direct mail, a respective sticker will be installed on their mailbox. Mail carriers of all of the delivery service providers operate on that basis, and this ensures no unwanted direct mail will arrive to mailboxes.
2. Since when is unaddressed direct mail no longer posted on the stands located in apartment buildings? Since November 2017, we started delivering direct mail only to recipient mailboxes gradually by districts of Tallinn. Since February 2018 in Tallinn and the spring of 2019 elsewhere in Estonia, we deliver direct mail only to mailboxes that do not have a sticker declining direct mail (the mailbox always receives public information (e.g. the district newspaper) and addressed mail). Certain regions of Ida-Viru County are still an exception: mailboxes located in there do not make high-quality delivery of direct mail possible.
3. When did Omniva inform apartment associations that starting from November 2017, direct mail would not be delivered to the agreed-upon place, but into mailboxes? All apartment associations in Tallinn received a notice on paper in September 2017, which was to arrive into the mailboxes of all the apartment association representatives with whom an agreement had been made. The notification included an explanation of why we no longer deliver to stands and we asked to provide the respective information to all of the members of the apartment association. At the same time, the information that we would gradually switch to that system all over Estonia was also sent to others.
4. Will Omniva also remove any stand or some other item that was installed for direct mail (grate/stool/basket/shelf)? No. As the stand or some other item for direct mail was provided by the apartment association, they must also remove it.
5. Does Omniva’s sticker also apply to the direct mail of other direct mail carriers? Yes, all direct mail carriers must take into account the sticker declining direct mail and may not deliver any unaddressed direct mail. Only addressed mail (including addressed direct mail and public information) will be delivered.
HOW CAN I GIVE FEEDBACK ON DIRECT MAIL DELIVERY?
If you wish to give feedback on any observation seen below, then please contact Omniva’s customer service (phone 661 6616, email email@example.com) to submit your information/questions. Your feedback will give us an overview of quality/bottlenecks and we can improve our service accordingly. Your feedback/requests are answered by Omniva’s customer service.
- You have received two or more copies of every item of direct mail or it is damaged.
- You wished to receive direct mail, but you have not.
- You did not receive your addressed direct mail (catalogues, etc.), although you have provided your address to the direct mail distributor to receive the respective direct mail, and you are certain that it should arrive.
- You receive unaddressed direct mail sometimes, but not always.
- There is a sticker declining direct mail on your mailbox, but you still receive unaddressed direct mail.
- You have an observation about a mail carrier’s/courier’s work (e.g. the mailbox has been left open after delivery, the mailbox has been crammed/forced full to the brim with direct mail, direct mail has been left on the hallway floor due to the mail carrier, etc).
- You have an observation about the content of the direct mail (e.g. direct mail of an inappropriate product or service; derogative content; suspicious marking; etc).
- If you have other suggestions or feedback about the direct mail service, please let us know.
WHOM CAN I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT DIRECT MAIL?
1. You are expecting addressed mail (catalogues, etc.), but it has not arrived.
If possible, please make an inquiry to the sender of addressed direct mail to find out whether your address in their database is correct and whether the addressed direct mail has been sent this time. Many of addresses changed due to the administrative reform (e.g. the postal code, the name of the municipality, etc.) and since 1 October 2018, Omniva will return all shipments with old address components back to the sender. If your address also changed due to the administrative reform, then please notify this to all senders.
2. You wish to stop receiving addressed direct mail (catalogues, etc).
For that, you have to contact the sender of the addressed direct mail and inform them of your wish.
WHY DOES UNADDRESSED DIRECT MAIL ARRIVE TO MY MAILBOX IN A BUNDLE?
In August 2019, we launched a new direct mail sorting line that is the first of its kind used in the postal companies Baltic countries, but has been used in Finland and Sweden for years, for example. This line is made in Switzerland and is a flagship of direct mail assembly. Direct mail is assembled by this line by mailboxes, which gives mail carriers the opportunity to take these bundles with them straight away, not needing to manually assemble them first (especially in rural areas). This, in turn, means that direct mail reaches to your mailbox quicker.
One of the changes is just that – direct mail is bundled with two pieces of tape. This means that direct mail can be inserted from bundles by mailboxes and there is no need for the mail carrier to separately count them in front of the mailboxes. Elsewhere in the world, direct mail is wrapped both in plastic and within another piece of direct mail as well as assembled within a separate piece of paper. Bundles connected with tape are the most economical and easier for customers to notice. In addition, it is easy to remove tape without damaging any of the direct mail. The direct mail itself is loose.
Our previous machine also made bundles, assembling direct mail between one item of direct mail (randomly selected), which we called the cover. The mail carrier had to remove the cover and insert the direct mail on top of each other for each mailbox separately. Now, the connecting tape holds the bundle together, not the direct mail itself. This, in turn, ensures that no piece of direct mail is inside others when the bundle arrives to the mailbox. With previous machines, we managed to assemble only half of the direct mail, whilst now we have capability to do it all over Estonia.
1. There is direct mail between your periodicals (e.g. magazine, daily newspaper), although you have declined direct mail.
Omniva is not responsible for direct mail that is between periodicals. This direct mail is part of a publication. If you have a complaint regarding this direct mail, please contact the publisher directly.
* If none of the above helps or you did not get an answer to your question, please contact Omniva’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs when sending parcels
If you wish to send a parcel or maxi letter outside of European Union you need to register it with Customs.
Customs when receiving parcels
If you receive a parcel sent from outside of European Union, either if it's a gift from a friend or a parcel from an e-store, you need to go through customs procedures.
WHAT TIME ARE PUBLICATIONS DELIVERED TO MAILBOXES?
We deliver periodical publications to customers’ mailboxes six times a week (from Monday to Saturday), once a day. Subscribers receive periodicals within the day, depending on delivery rounds. Mailboxes that are located at the beginning of the delivery round will receive periodicals in the morning and the ones at the end of delivery round will receive them later.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF A NEWSPAPER OR MAGAZINE HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TO MY MAILBOX?
If a periodical has not been delivered to your mailbox within the day, then it is wise to check the news on Omniva’s website. There, we gather information about larger complications that affect the delivery of periodicals (e.g. difficult weather conditions, printing problems, etc). In addition, you can also check the website of the publication. If you cannot find the information from Omniva’s or the publisher’s website, then please contact our customer service (661 6616, email@example.com) so we could eliminate possible delivery complications.
For daily and weekly publications, the recipient or subscriber has the right to submit a complaint about the delivery service within two weeks (14 days) from the delivery day. For magazines, the complaint has to be submitted within 4 weeks. Complaints submitted after these deadlines will not be solved.
WHAT CAN I DO TO ENSURE THAT PERIODICALS ARRIVE ON TIME AND INTACT?
For shipments to arrive on time, intact, and in good condition, please make sure that your mailbox is installed and labelled properly.
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY SUBSCRIPTION?
• Subscriptions placed in post offices can be redirected, suspended, and cancelled. For that, you have to fill the application in a post office and pay the service fee according to price list.
Redirecting – redirecting the subscription to another address or recipient during the subscription period. Redirecting is not allowed for publications, the subscription address of which is not in the Republic of Estonia.
Suspension – suspending the subscription for up to three months. The ending date of the subscription is postponed by the period of suspension.
Cancellation – cancelling the subscription. The subscriber has the right to cancel periodicals within 14 days from the date of the subscription. Money will be refunded for the missed subscription period (will be calculated from the original subscription payment).
• For subscriptions placed through the publisher, only redirects of subscriptions in our delivery base can be made in a post office. To suspend and cancel subscriptions, please contact the publisher.
• In addition to what is mentioned above, it is possible to contact the publisher to make changes in the subscription.
• Please note! You cannot make changes in the subscriptions of the periodicals Õhtuleht, Eesti Päevaleht, and Postimees (incl. package orders related to given publications) through Eesti Post AS.
You can find out more about redirecting shipments here
FOR WHICH PERIOD CAN I ORDER PUBLICATIONS?
Different publications can be subscribed to for different periods. The minimum period may be 1 month for one periodical and 6 months for another. The price of subscription depends also on the periodical and period. The periods and prices of the publications are set by the publisher.
HOW TO ORDER PERIODICALS ABROAD?
Periodicals can be ordered abroad only at post offices. The price for subscribing to a foreign address consists of the following components:
• subscription price of the publication (depends on the publication and period),
• the cost of sending to foreign country, which depends on the weight of publication and the destination country (the price of a maxi letter),
• assembly price per shipping.
We send newspapers and magazines abroad once a week.
GOOD TO KNOW! PERIODICALS ARE DELIVERED BY TWO DELIVERY COMPANIES
There are two delivery companies who deliver newspapers and magazines to subscribers’ mailboxes – Eesti Post and Express Post.
Eesti Post operates in all of Estonia and Express Post delivers periodicals in certain distribution areas in Estonia, e.g. Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Viljandi. In these areas, Express Post delivers larger daily newspapers, such as Eesti Päevaleht, Postimees, Õhtuleht, and Äripäev, and weekly newspapers such as Eesti Ekspress, Maaleht, Naisteleht, Teleleht, and Kroonika. Therefore, if you live in Tallinn, then Postimees and Õhtuleht are delivered to your mailbox by a mail carrier of Express Post.