Addressing and packaging
Write the correct address and zip code on your letter, so it reaches the right person as soon as possible. Avoid crossing words when writing an address.
A correctly written address shall include:
- the name (the first and last name of a natural person or legal entity name);
- the street, the number of the house and the number of the apartment, outside of the cities and towns we need the name of the farm;
- the name of the village and the municipality;
- zip code (the last line before the name of the city or the county);
- the city or the county;
- the country (international consignment)
Good to know
- An address must be written in Latin letters and Arabic numerals.
- The name of the country of destination must certainly be written in English or French.
- Do not use abbreviated names, initial codes, numbers or characters that are not internationally recognized.
How to write an address on a letter on demand?
If you do not know the exact address of the recipient, you can address your mail to the private person to a post office upon request. The consignment addressed on demand shall have the following data:
- the name (the first and last name of a natural person);
- the note “On demand”;
- the name of the destination post office;
- zip code, the city or the county.
If the recipient uses the number of the cabinet as his/her address, write the address like this:
WHAT IS THE THING TO PACK IN?
- The best means to pack a letter and a small item is an envelope. Use bubble envelopes for packaging a small item, so it is protected from shock and damage
- Envelopes are of a number of different sizes and from different materials - paper, plastic, cardboard
- At our post offices, you will find a wide selection of envelopes, including plus-envelopes that have a printed stamp image on it. The postal cost is included the price of plus-envelopes and the envelopes need no stamps to be attached to them
HOW TO CHOOSE A PACKAGE?
- Choose the package according to what you are going to send. What is the size of the shipment, whether it is paper or an article - choose the suitable packaging for enveloping accordingly
- Choose an envelope of the right size, because if an envelope is too large, the shipment can start moving inside, and the envelope can get damaged. If you put too many things in a small envelope, they can be damaged.